Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cross-Examination

Someone might cross-examine me if they thought something was wrong about what I did.If they though I have too much stuff in my closet. The reason one might cross-examine this because I have alot of stuff piled up in my closet.

My closet has a ton of shoes and clothes spillong out.My closet has so much of a mess in it. I never get rid of anything in my closet. My closet has more of a mess than other peoples' closets.

If someone was going to cross-examine me for something, that person would most likely do the cross-examining of my closet. My closet has piles of junk everywhere. My closet never gets clean.

3 comments:

wendym66 said...

Mine is dirty too!e

Anonymous said...

Haha thats why a door is put on the closet.

brittany12 said...

My closet does not have a door.