Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Ride Through My Life

My days are usually pretty hectic. I mean, how does anyone get along with their siblings, manage to make both parents happy, and get work done at the same time? My life seems to consist of trying to please others an even, sometimes, myself.

My schedule consists of:

1. I get up and get ready for a long day. I get dressed. My breakfast usually consists of something from the freezer or a pop-tart. I fix my hair and put on makeup. Then, to the bus stop for me.

2. The bus arrives. I make my way to the seat. The bus driver usually has the radio on. We stop at West and Central, finally to arrive at the high school.

3. I go into school and say hi to my friends and sister. Classes start at 8:00. I go through my morning classes. Lunch arrives.

4. I spend lunch with my friends. We catch up on whats going on in each other's lives. Drama usually raises its ugly head at lunch. Afternoon classes come and go. In the end, we finally get home.

5. If today happens to be mom's Friday then I go to my mom's house. We do what my mom plans. We spend the weekend with her.
or
5. If today does not happen to be Friday we go home. Chores are usually done. Then home work time

6. Sometimes, we help cook. We eat dinner. We clean up the kitchen. I take a shower and get in my pajamas.

7. I watch my favorite shows. Talking to my sister can get interesting. I brush my teeth. I then go to sleep.

This cylcle consists of just about everything I do. The cycle stays never ending. All the details are not there. You get the point. Thanks for taking a ride through a portion of my life.

No comments: