Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Being a Winner

Sometimes being a winner just means doing the best you can. Other times you have to beat out others in some sort of competition. Being a winner means that you have worked hard and working hard paid off very well.

Winning does not always mean receiving a tangible award. Sometimes you just get a feeling of pride or a sense of accomplishment. Other times you get a trophy, medal, ribbon, plaque, etc.. The whole point in winning is knowing that you played or did well.

What are you most proud of winning? I am most proud of winning the class spelling bee. I won the bee four or five times, and I always knew that my family and friends were proud of me.

2 comments:

wendym66 said...

I won the class spelling be in second grade... then I didn't show up for the next round..lol

Anonymous said...

Winning feels so good.