Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saint Patrick's Day

Saint Patrick's Day really doesn't have any special meaning for me. I just mean that the years continue to go by and I do not have that much luck. I do not really know what Saint Patrick's Day came about.

I only wear green because people pinch you if you do not. Not everyone wears green. We do not really go into the details about why the day has come about.

I think the reason that the government created the holiday as another money scheme. Everyone goes out and buys green clothes, earrings,shamrocks, hats,etc. Saint Patrick's day has been extremely commercialized.

4 comments:

wendym66 said...

I HATE ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

Anonymous said...

Wendy you better be glad she is not chatholic.

brittany12 said...

You do not know that I am not catholic. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

brittany12 said...

ignore the hahahas i do not know what i was thinking