Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dedication of Olympian

I am not sure, that I would ever be able to put the dedication and commitment into anything, that Olympians put into training. I mean doing so would definitely be hard. To even get to the Olympics, the athletes have to work very hard.

One thing that I would be willing to put the dedication and commitment of the Olympians to would be my education. I find education very important. Without education, you cannot do much of anything in life. Education expands your job opportunities by a large quantity.

An education helps one get to college. I strive to make good grades and to be the best person that I can be. Not everyone in the countries across the world has the freedom to take the advantage of getting an education, so, I need to use all the advantages I have.

To get into college one must work as hard as an Olympic athlete. Both work as hard as they can. Athletes have to work hard to get to the Olympics. Would you be willing to put the dedication needed to get in to the Olympics into anything.

2 comments:

wendym66 said...

YES! Education is key.

Anonymous said...

You will go far with that attitude.