Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Persuasion

I often utilize the art of persuasion. I commonly use persuasion to get what I want form people. I f used effectively persuasion comes in handy. Have you ever you persuasion? If, so, how many times? Can you even come up with the number of times or not?

In my opinion, I am very good at the use of persuasion. One way, I use persuasion, is by finding out what household work people like doing the least, and I offer to do the work for them. I, also, figure out what people like in general.

A tactic I use when persuading people is pathos, because it always comes in handy. I can find out people’s emotions, good or bad, easily. Another tactic I use is logos. I can prove to find the logical thing and want it for those purposes.

Persuasion holds importance in life, because people have to use persuasion to get other people to do what they want them to do. I find persuasion important in getting people to agree with me. I like persuading people, because I want what I want.

American Idol contestants use persuasion to get people to vote for them. The contestants are trying to become famous, because if they do not want to get kicked off. Would you like to be famous? What would you do to get there?

3 comments:

wendym66 said...

I WOULD LOVE TO BE FAMOUS!!

brittany12 said...

So would I

Anonymous said...

Haha Ive noticed that everybody loves to use persuasion.